JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
JOB CODE: AJ01-20
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travels.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Monitors and completes projects by assigning work to appropriate staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in required field and location (Dubai).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing experience including regular preparation of PowerPoint decks and presentations.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive data and information. Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment.
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as subject of the email. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED