JOB TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER
JOB CODE: AJ01-20
The General Manager is responsible for establishing and accomplishing business objectives, manage and master an efficient and effective cooperation between the business and its clients. The General Manager acts as an organizational development
advisor to staff and facilitates initiatives across the organization as well as manage and direct overall operations.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in
- Develops and implement policies that will aid the attainment of the organizational objective in the areas of strategy, human resources and administration.
- Plans, directs and coordinates human resources management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources to ensure profitability and maintain functions such as employees’ compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent Administrative Management
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Management
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Management
- Excellent Human resource Management skills
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Quality Management
REQUIREMENT & EXPERIENCE
- B.sc in, Business administration, management or any other relevant field.
- MBA in Business administration, management or relevant graduate degree in any relevant field is an asset Professional Qualification in Business administration and management is essential
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience at professional and management level
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.