JOB TITTLE: LIAISON OFFICER TRAINEE
JOB CODE: AJ05-12
The Liaison Officer Trainee is to assist the Liaison Officer in government agencies and vendors transactions where necessary and also help in daily office administration.
• Assist in submitting oil allocation letter.
• Assist in getting allocation and scan same to Trading Operation Lagos
• Assist with the Proforma Invoice from PPMC and scan to Finance Lagos.
• Assist to facilitate Programming for oil lifting
• Maintaining a good Filing system
• Assist to obtain LOI
• Assist to submit monthly invoices
• Assist in getting job completion Certificate for different locations
• Assist to follow up on payment and report daily position
• Proper Filing Management
• Assist with monitoring and sending daily biometric reports top HR
• Assist in receiving and entertaining Visitors
• Assist in coordinating the daily itinerary of Drivers
• Assist to ensure Vendors deliver good job at best price.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Competent computer skills
• Knowledge of standard office administration practices and procedures including filing and record keeping, stock keeping, procurement and correspondence
• Problem-solving skills
• Relationship Management
• Organization and time management skills with ability to work within tight deadlines
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Humanities
• 1-2 years’ work experience
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to Liaisonofficer@aquarianconsult.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Application closes: 28th August, 2017.