JOB TITTLE: CRUDE OPERATOR TRAINEE
JOB CODE: AJ05-11
The Trainee will provide assistance where required to the Crude Operator. The trainee should be ready to learn various aspects of the job and should be able to multitask when needed.
• Assist in the submission and collection of letters from NNPC
• Maintaining a good file management system
• Perform general office duties such as making copies, printing letters, scanning documents etc.
• Checking newspapers for publication with respect to crude/Gas tenders
• Maintaining good communication with members of the agency Ensuring all important information provided by agency are passed down to company.
• Timely submission of documents, with 24 hours or time period required
• Organized and understandable filing system
• Ability to ensure printed letters or documents are well formatted
• Maintaining good communication with all parties
• Timely reporting of tender publication
• Timely reporting of information from Government agency e.g. immediate phone call or email should be made.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Competent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Internet skills involving e-mails and data collection
• Simple numeracy and literacy skills
• Analytical skills
• Reliable and flexible
• Basic record keeping and filing skills
REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science
• 0-2 years’ work experience
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to Crudeoperator@aquarianconsult.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Application closes: 28th August, 2017.