JOB CODE: AJ14-03
JOB PROFILE: PROJECT SALE EXECUTIVE
|Organization||Black Pelican Limited (IL Bagno)|
|Unit||Sales and Marketing|
|Job Title||Project Sales Executive|
|MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB/THE ROLE||To contribute towards the exploitation of business opportunities (both retail and specifier driven) leading towards boosting sales revenue for the organization.|
1st Line Superior : Team Lead Project Sales
2nd Line Superior : GM
|General Liaison||· Specifiers – Architects and Mechanical Engineers
· Contractors/Sub-contractors – e.g. Plumbers
· IL Bagno Clients/Customers
· Business Prospects
· All IL Bagno Staff
|Key Internal Liaison
|· Managing Director/GM
· Bagno Technik
· Human Resources and Strategy
· IC& R
|Educational Qualifications /Certification||· First degree B.Sc in any related discipline|
|Experience: Between 2 -4 years in Sales/Marketing experience, preferably in selling products in the Design & Construction Industry|
· Attention to detail
· Time management and prioritization
· Drive for results
· Job Knowledge
· Customer Focus
· Initiative & Resourcefulness
|JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY|
|JOB TITILE||PROJECT SALES EXECUTIVE|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
· Network and partner with building construction companies and other proposed clients to create sales opportunities
· Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
· Identify and penetrate new profitable markets.
· Build and maintain relationships with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement IL Bagno’s core competencies.
· Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
· Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the Bagno Technik team in preparing installation proposals.
· Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
· Ensure clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
· Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints
· Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
· Assist the Team Lead in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction; as well as ensuring compliance with existing SLAs with specifiers.
· Participate actively in the planning and implementation of IL Bagno’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
· Perform sales and marketing duties as directed by Project Sales team lead
Role Specific Competencies/Skills
|· Products knowledge
· Sales Opportunity and Mgt
· Business Development
· Relationship Management
· Market place knowledge
· Strategic Conceptual Selling
· Financial Acumen
· Drive for results
|Key Result Areas (KRA)
|Key Performance Indicators (KPI)||Weight|
|· Achieve N2 billion Abuja Sales in 2015
· Achieve sales in excess of 100million in each of the cities/states in Northern region by year end
· Ensure 100% compliance with agreed turnaround times for presales (e.g proposal development) and after sales activities.
· Ensure 70% customer strike rate through sound customer relationship practices
· Organize and implement 2 specifier events (as a deliberate marketing initiative) per quarter
|Consistent errors in Customer Quotes and Invoices
Loss of business (and/or clients) due to unprofessional customer handling and management
Documented customer/client complaints resulting in potential loss of business
|Surpassing of annual sales (segment) targets
Flagging of material misstatements, errors and fraud resulting in significant financial savings
Official Commendation Received