JOB TITLE: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
JOB CODE: AJ10-001
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have project management qualification.
- At least 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- Strong writing experience including regular preparation of PowerPoint decks and presentations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive data and information. Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment.
To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as subject of the email. Deadline: 18/03/2016
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED